WE ARE THE REPORTERS

WE ARE THE REPORTERS
WE ARE THE REPORTERS FROM ARRELS

diumenge, 14 de novembre del 2010



CURRENT FASHION FOR WINTER 2010

The trends for this winter 2010 are the boot one little tall for the legs. The high-heeled shoes. The dresses and the fashion scarves. High and long skirts. Jackets abundant and many small feathers. It also is taken and will continue the plaid clothing and vests. As accessories we headbands with flowers, bows, butterflies. Multicolored bracelets and the rings exaggerated. The big bags.

Eliana Duque

4 comentaris:

  1. I like thisfashion because I like high and long skirts . I don't like the bag of the photo, because I think this fashion is only about the girls.

    ResponElimina
  2. I think the word "multicolored" doesn't exist.

    Cristina Terri

    ResponElimina