WE ARE THE REPORTERS

WE ARE THE REPORTERS
WE ARE THE REPORTERS FROM ARRELS

dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

A film by Pau


The film-El equipo A

The A team, was a television series, which now has become a movie. It was four men who work for government and for the facts to blame the deaths of soldiers, close to cell and think a plan to escape. When looking for the guilty have escaped death because the soldiers, they have not been proven.
At the end of the meet, but again blamed for having left the cell, and closed again.


This film is very exiting, I like this, because have guns, bombs etc, and has a special affection very nice.

4 comentaris:

  1. I don't see this film, but maybe I will don't like.

    ResponElimina
  2. It's a very good film, with comedy, action...
    I like this film, because the A-Team is fantastic.

    ResponElimina
  3. I see this film. I s very interesting and there are some great actions. Annibal, Burdo and Fénix are my favourite main characters. It is very past but the film is fantastic!

    ResponElimina
  4. I see this film. It is very entertaining.

    Cristina Terri

    ResponElimina