WE ARE THE REPORTERS

WE ARE THE REPORTERS
WE ARE THE REPORTERS FROM ARRELS

dimarts, 23 de novembre del 2010

David proposes a fashion


FASHION REPORT
PUNK

Punk fashion is highly variable both inspired rock bands to major designers designs:
- Clothes: normally short.
- Hair: bright and many tenyits are with chalk and their fans.
- Jewelry: necklaces and bracelets usually carry chains or spike.

The punk fashion probe that first began to bring many rock bands, and then they cumençar portarla to their fans.
Currently there is much kindness.

4 comentaris:

  1. I hate this fashion. Is very starnge and for my I think their hair is very horrible!

    ResponElimina
  2. I don't like this trendy because never wearing this clothes.

    Cristina Terri

    ResponElimina
  3. I hate this fashon but is very horrible

    ResponElimina
  4. Do you like this fashion? I hate it, too!

    ResponElimina