WE ARE THE REPORTERS

WE ARE THE REPORTERS
WE ARE THE REPORTERS FROM ARRELS

dimarts, 23 de novembre del 2010

THE REPORTERS PROFILE

ABOUT ONA

My name is Ona and I’m a student.
My favourite subjects are: IT, PE and VIP. I hate Maths, science and others.
I’m from Solsona, but I was born in Manresa.
I like watching films, surfing the net, smiling, going out with my friends,...
I hate Real Madrid and I don't like the winter.

ABOUT MYKOLA

My name is Mykola. I'm a student. My favourite subject is P. E. My favourite subject isn’t Maths. I come from Ukraina. I like playing computer games. I don't like doing homework. My favourite music is hip-hop. My favourite food is pizza. I don't like studying music but I like studying art. I like watching TV. I like playing basketball. I sometimes play basketball. But I don't play football. I hate studying for the exams.

ABOUT MIQUEL

My name is Miquel. I’m a student. I’m from Solsona. I’m 13 years old. I like riding motorbike. I don’t like dancing. My favourite subject is P.E.

ABOUT JOSEP M.

My name is Josep M. Duró. I’m a student. I live in Solsona but I’m from Lladurs. I like playing tennis, table tennis and football. My favourite object is my first ball. I don’t like skateboarding. My favourite subject is PE but I like arts and crafts and IT with computers, too. Maths is not my favourite subject.

ABOUT IRIS

My name is Iris Capdevila.
I'm a student, I'm from Solsona. My favourite subject is
Art. Maths is not my favourite subject.
My favourite activities are: going to the swimming pool, roller-skating, playing the piano and going out with friends.
I don’t like rock climbing, doing the homework,
Playing the guitar and Cristiano Ronaldo.

ABOUT ELIANA

Hi, my name is Yulieth Eliana Duque Ruiz. I'm 13 years old. I' m from Colombia. I'm a student in ARRELS II. I have got one brother. His name is Jonathan Javier Paz Ruiz. I live in Solsona with my mother and my little brother.
My favourite subjects are PE, IT, Art... .
The subject I don’t like is Catalan.
My favourite activities are going to the cinema, swimming, singing, dancing, watching soap operas, sleeping... .
The things I don’t like are the noise, getting up early, washing dishes... .

ABOUT CRISTINA

My name is Cristina. I’m thirteen years old. I’m a student. I’m studying 2 ESO. My favourite subjects are History and Science. My not favourite subjects are Maths and Catalan. I was born in Valls. I come from Solsona in Catalonia. I live with my parents. My mother is Rosa, my father is Eduard and my brother is Joan. My favourite things are skiing, dancing, running and swimming.
The activities I don’t like are basketball and football. My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie.
See you soon,
Cristina Terricabras Jové

ABOUT JOSEP

My name is Josep Azorín. I'm 13 years old.
I have blonde hair, I'm small, my favorite subject is P.E.
I have blue eyes, I have an ipod touch, my favorite sport is free ride.
My school is Arrels Secondary. I like playing with the Play 2, my favorite game is San Andreas.
I like riding the bike with my friend at the weekends .
My favorite food is macarroni.
My favorite music group is The cat Empire.
My favorite song is cry-cry-oceana

ABOUT ALBERT

My name is Albert Manyoses Subirà.I'm a student.
My favorite subjects are P.E and Technology.
My not favourite subject is Maths.
I'm from Pi de Sant Just.
My favourite activities are playing football, riding my bike, playing computer games, talking to my best friends , sleeping and eating.

ABOUT MARTA

My name is Marta. I'm a student. My favourite subject is P.E. I hate Maths and Technology.
I'm from Solsona. I was born in Manresa.
I like playing sports, watching TV, going to the cinema, surfing the net, chatting with my friends, sleeping, going to the beach.
I hate Cristiano Ronaldo.

ABOUT MAR

My name is Mar. I'm student in Escola Arrels II. My favourite subject is Geography and PE.I hate Maths and Technology. I'm from Solsona and I live in Solsona. I like TV Series, sports, dogs and animals. I hate Real Madrid.
ABOUT CRISTINA CABESTANY
My name is Cristina Cabestany Bastida.I am a student. My favourite subject is gym, and my not favourite subject is science. II live in Solsona but I was born on Manresa.
My favourite things are: playing the guitar, playing tennis, going to the cinema, surfing in the net.
My not favourite things are: homework, history and maths.

ABOUT ORIOL

My name is Oriol. I am a student at Arrels school. My favourite subjects are History and Science, but I hate Maths and V.I.P. I was born in Manresa, but i live in Solsona. I love playing football, but I hate basketball. My favourite things are the computer and the MP 5, but I hate my homework. My favourite groups of music are Basshunter, David Guetta and Abba. I have two brothers. Their names are Sergi and Aleix. Sergi is fifteen years old, and Aleix is eight years old. I love my collection of computer Cd's , but I hate my notebooks.

ABOUT PAU

My name is Pau, I'm twelve years old, and I have one brother, Jan. My hobbies are painting and building and giants. I live in Solsona, in a house, and I have a lot of small giants. My favourite subjects are History and Art . I go to Arrels II school, my teacher is Conxita Flores. My friends are Cristina, Adrià and Marc.

ABOUT DAVID

I David.I'm 13.I'm very tall. My favourite sport is football, basket, and volleyball. My favourite subject is sport and art.
I have a dog, his name is Luk and I have a hamster and his name is Messi.

ABOUT AITOR

My name is Aitor Basurte .I'm thirteen years old. I live in Solsona and I go to Arrels school.
My best friend is Miquel Luna.I like playing computer games and playing with my friends.
I hate Maths but I like Carles, he is a good teacher.
I play tennis after school on Friday .I hate the school but I like playing with my friends.

ABOUT HELENA

My name is Helena, I'm 12 years old. I live in Solsona , my favourite colour is blue. I have two brothers, Aleix and Ferran.
My school is ARRELS II. I’m in 2nd ESO. My favourite subject is art an I hate maths. My teacher is Contxita Flores, in my class there are 24 students. When the school finishes I do different activities.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada