WE ARE THE REPORTERS

WE ARE THE REPORTERS
WE ARE THE REPORTERS FROM ARRELS

dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

Marta wrote this about a film


Flicka

It is a film about a horse he called Flicka, Flicka is a mustang horse. Katy McLaughlin, sixteen year old girl dreams about run and working in his father's ranch in Wyoming. But Katy's father wants more for her, insisting on going to college.
Katy finds a wild mustang, which she names Flicka, and sets about making him a riding horse. But Flicka and Katy are more alike than she had imagined. Like Katy. Flicka shows contempt for the authority and will not give up their freedom without planting tough battle. Is a drama film. Is a beautiful film.

Marta Capdevila

9 comentaris:

  1. I'm very like the horses, but, this fiml...
    I haven't see.

    ResponElimina
  2. I don't see this film, but I think it's nice :)

    ResponElimina
  3. I don't see this film, but is interesting

    ResponElimina
  4. I like this film. It is good. I like the horses. But Flicka is a very strange name for a horse. Marta has got some mistakes, for exemple sixteen year old for sixteen years old.

    ResponElimina
  5. I like horse and I see this film, is very interesting.

    ResponElimina
  6. The horses are one of my favourite animals, but I don't see this film.

    Cristina Terri

    ResponElimina