WE ARE THE REPORTERS

WE ARE THE REPORTERS
WE ARE THE REPORTERS FROM ARRELS

dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

FILM REVIEW by Helena Terricabras


Helena Terricabras

DRAG ME TO HELL

The original title of the film is “drag me to hell”.
The film is a story for a woman that is cursed, when start the film an old women comes to de bank and Christine (a woman how works in a bank, is the main character of the film) speak with her.
The old woman asks the bank to give her money. Christine think that the bank give a lot of money, and no give money to the old women. In the night when Christine go to the parking appears the old women and fight to Crhisten in a moument old women he malay a botton, old the film is about Christine who tries desmalay her botton at the end off the film, when Christen thinks that the botton is desmalay the true is her desmalay a money and in the end of the film the land is eating Christine.

6 comentaris:

  1. I don't like the horror films...
    I'm sorry.

    ResponElimina
  2. What is the meaning of: "desmalay"?
    I think perhaps I like this film.

    ResponElimina
  3. I don't like this film. I hate the horror films. The photo is very good but the main character has got a good job of work.

    ResponElimina
  4. I don't like this film but the photo and girl are very good.

    ResponElimina
  5. This film is a horror film?

    Cristina Terri

    ResponElimina