WE ARE THE REPORTERS

WE ARE THE REPORTERS
WE ARE THE REPORTERS FROM ARRELS

dimecres, 17 de novembre del 2010

My film review By Cristina Terricabras


FILM REVIEW

The movie is called Finding Never Land. It is an amazing comedy that is set in London in 1903 in the world of theatre and it is based on a play,” The man who was Peter Pan”.

This touching story is about a writer of theatre plays who meets a mother with her cute kids in the park. He plays with them and they have hilarious adventures that allow the writer to think about his familiar plot.

For me the best performance is Peter, the little boy is really cute.
I think it is for old and young people and it is completely different from other films that I have seen.

Cristina Terricabras Jové
12-11-10

2 comentaris:

  1. I like this film. Peter Pan is a good main character and her actions are very beatiful and funny. I don't see this film but I think that is a very good film. The photo is very good!

    ResponElimina