WE ARE THE REPORTERS

WE ARE THE REPORTERS
WE ARE THE REPORTERS FROM ARRELS

dijous, 18 de novembre del 2010

Mar comments a film


Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Mr. and Mrs. Smith is a film of action / comedy, directed by Doug Liman and written by Simon Kinberg. composed by John Powell. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie play a bored couple till they discovered each learn the other is a murderer /a salary.Try to kill themselves as their respective bosses ordered him finally to see that the last mission had been assigned to them was a trick to just end the life of another, unite and fight together against their 'agencies'. The film picked up and 178,207,520 worldwide.
This film was criticed by the Colombian government by the Bogotá of the film because it appears as a small town in the middle of the jungle, hot and humid climate. The mayor and President of the Republic invited Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and producers of the film to know the city and realize how wrong they were to show that "fictitious Bogotá.


I think it's a film well made and very elaborate.I think Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did a great job. I love the film for this action and comedy.

8 comentaris:

  1. This fiml is wanderful.
    It has got very action!!!!
    Is beautiful.

    ResponElimina
  2. It's a crazy film, with lot of action

    ResponElimina
  3. I like this film. Is a ggod comedy film. I don't see tis film but I think that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are a very good actors.

    ResponElimina
  4. This film is very interesting and exiting,I like this film!!!

    ResponElimina
  5. This film is very exiting, and I like Brad Pitt a lot! jajaj:D

    ResponElimina
  6. I watch this film many times and is very very beautiful.

    Cristina Terri

    ResponElimina